6th. Meeting of the Steering Committee of VCPH Node Mexico in Guadalajara
The 6th Meeting of the Steering Committee Meeting VCPH Node Mexico took place between 1 and 2 October 2009, in the city of Guadalajara in the facilities of the University Center on Health Sciences at the University of Guadalajara, Mexico.
This is the third time this year, in which all institutions of Node Mexico have met in person.
During this meeting to reach agreements that help development and growth of Mexico Node as:
- Proposing a more active participation of some of the member institutions of the Node
- The proposed creation of new courses.
- The integration of the Institute of Medicine (IMEPREV) and Quetzalcoatl University (uqi) as member institutions Node
- Developing repositories Virtual Learning Objects (VLO) institutional
- Establishing a working alliance with the Node CIESS
- The commitment of the Autonomous University of Mexico (UAM) to join the Red Moodle.
This is only a summary of agreements reached during this meeting, to see them as a whole can access the link: Agreements of the 6th Meeting CVPH Node Mexico