Courses in 10 steps
Regardless if it is a face-to-face learning process, blended or virtual learning, creating a course in the virtual classroom of the VCPH enables the development of teaching-learning processes with network support and varying degrees of interaction.
In order to facilitate the ongoing creation of a ¨course¨ in the virtual classroom, and only as a guide, we present 10 steps to follow in the process before beginning the creation of the course in the Moodle platform.
- General Program of the module or course (GUIDE).
- Learning Module for each teaching unit, topic or lesson (GUIDE).
- Calendar for the module or course (MODEL).
- Resources (presentations, conferences, seminars).
- Basic Readings (mandatory).
- Other Readings.
- Learning activities (interaction and assignments).
- Assessments (self-evaluations, midterm and final).
- Glossary for the course or module.
- General Information (Welcome message and overview of the program).