How to collaborate?
You can collaborate in the Virtual Campus of Public Health with any of the following actions:
- Provide courses, modules of a course or teaching material created by yourself;
- Detect training needs and courses not available in the VCPH;
- Plan your course using existing learning objects on Campus;
- Prepare a course with colleagues from other institutions;
- Explore the Self-learning courses and share with your colleagues;
- Recommend open educational resources to share in the Virtual Library of the OER Network;
- Post comments on the "questions to expert", "cases studies" and images published in the Virtual Clinic;
- Visit the Country Nodes and collaborate in their different activities;
- Suggest new ideas for the VCPH through the Contact section;
- Subscribe to the VCPH Newsletter and resend them to your colleagues;
- Explore the courses Open as educational resources and prepare yourself to request enrollment in the next editions;
- Keep up to date with the Regional, Country and e-learning News and participate in these activities and events;
- Collaborate through the VCPH social networks.
To do this you can use the various Tools of the VCPH.