Virtual Educational Experiences
VIRTUAL EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
The "Virtual Educational Experiences in Public Health" space is proposed as a strategy for networking, production and collaborative learning for institutions in the region focused on the development and exchange of educational experiences, training, focused on COMPETENCES IN PUBLIC HEALTH.
The development will make it possible to visualize the production that is being carried out in the region, to generate exchange from documents, cases, results from workshops and laboratories, generating collaboration networks for associated productions within the framework of the organization's technical cooperation guidelines.
The site seeks to be a permanent and interactive exhibition of productions that strengthen the guidelines of cooperation in the strengthening of public health competencies.
The framework of the Essential Competences in Public Health and its different domains are the guiding axis of the proposals that will be included, making it possible to guide the different areas of cooperation of the organization.
- Provide a space for the exchange of virtual educational experiences in public health.
- Encourage the development of competencies in public health through the promotion of collaboration networks.
- To create a space for the articulation of institutions of the region that work in the development of competences in public health.
- Promote the exchange of educational resources and teaching experiences.
- To create spaces for joint research in thematic areas of strategic relevance of cooperation.
COMPETENCE IN PUBLIC HEALTH FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Publication of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO / WHO)