Community of Practice for Nursing in the Region of the Americas - Platform Launch
The Community of Practice for Nursing in the Region of the Americas is a space and resource that PAHO/WHO offers to nursing professionals and others interested parties with the objective of promoting virtual interaction, potential for exchange of experiences, information, and knowledge, and to strengthen the capacities of professionals.
Nursing professionals in the Region of the Americas represent more than 56% of the workforce in health and are composed of 9 million professionals. This space gives opportunities to increase capacities in the promotion of health, the prevention of diseases, management of health, and education through local and national exchange experiences and will enable PAHO to expand its technical cooperation to the Member States.
Present and incentivize participates to utilize the Community of Practice for Nursing in the Region of the Americas.
- Community of Practice for Nursing in the Region of the Americas
- Experiences in the use of the platform - Adolescent Health Group
- Gabriel Listovsky, Regional Coordinator of the Virtual Campus for Public Health (VCPH), PAHO/WHO
- Silvia Cassiani, Regional Advisor on Nursing and Health Technicians, PAHO/WHO
- Yesenia Retamozo, Professor at the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Peru.