Dialogues about research ethics during the pandemic: Challenges and lessons to learn in Latin America and the Caribbean - Fourth dialogue: The perspective of researchers
PAHO's Regional Program on Bioethics invites you to participate in a series of regional dialogues on research ethics in the pandemic. The fourth dialogue focused on the experience of researchers in following ethics procedures in COVID-19 trials.
- To advance a space to share the efforts of the countries in the region ensuring the ethical conduct of research during the pandemic.
- Identify the challenges in their implementation, and overall improve our capacities to catalyze ethical COVID-19 research.
● Silvina Kuperman, Argentina
● Juan Manuel Anaya, Colombia
● Ricardo Palacios, Brasil
● Jose Gotes Palazuelos, México