Productive Management Methodology for Heath services (2015)
Productive Management Methodology for Health Services (2015)
Purpose of the Course
To develop and/or or improve the management information system for decision-making in health care facilities or health services networks by implementing the Productive Management Methodology for Health Services and its supporting tools.
- To recognize the general concepts and actions of the PMMHS that accompany the development or strengthening of a health management information system to allow the attainment of data required for efficient and timely decisionmaking.
- To analyse the current status of management information systems in health facilities or health services network and their capacity for supporting managerial decision- making.
- To identify the elements needed to develop or strengthen health management information systems in health care facilities or health services networks using production, efficiency, costs and quality indicators.
- To apply the elements of a health management information system to managerial decision-making aimed at the continuous improvement of the health care facility or health services network.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Production and production centres
- Module 3: Indicators
- Module 4: Costs
Last update: 20/Aug/2022