The Virtual Campus holds a virtual seminar with the topic "Communication strategies and dissemination of virtual education programs”
Washington, DC, August 4, 2023 (PAHO). The Virtual Campus for Public Health of the Pan American Health Organization (VCPH/PAHO) will hold the second seminar of the series "Training and exchange meetings 2023", on July 20, at 12:00 p.m. (EDT). The topic of the meeting will be “Communication strategies and dissemination of virtual education programs”.
- To disseminate the work of the VCPH and its country nodes
- To strengthen knowledge of the VCPH Educational Approach within the framework of Permanent Education in Health
- To present challenges in the management of virtual training within the framework of the VCPH country nodes
- To promote the strategic use of the information generated in the nodes and portals of the VCPH
- To promote the collaborative work and the creation of communities of practice of PEH managers within the framework of the VCPH
Date: 17 August
Topic: Communication strategies and dissemination of virtual education programs.
- Welcome and presentation of the guest and speakers. Presentation of the purpose of the 5th Meeting: “Communication strategies and dissemination of virtual educational programs”. Maria del Carmen Cadile - International PAHO Consultant
- Communication strategies of the Virtual Campus for its course dissemination. María Senés,
Consultant - Communications Specialist, Health Systems and Services (HSS).
- Resources and current trends to reach different audiences. Prof. Dr. Juciano Lacerda, Professor of the Doctorate in Media Studies at the Federal University of Rio Grande de Norte (UFRN) and researcher at the Laboratory of Technological Innovation in Health (LAIS/UFRN), Brazil.
- How to transform scientific content into a clear and understandable language? Almudena Muñoz Gallego, Teaching and Research Staff - Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.
- Exchange with participants. Escarle Pena - International PAHO Consultant
- Closing remarks. Maria del Carmen Cadile - International PAHO Consultant