The Virtual Campus holds a virtual seminar with the topic "Design, use and circulation of Open Educational Resources”
Washington, DC, November 9, 2023 (PAHO). The Virtual Campus for Public Health of the Pan American Health Organization (VCPH/PAHO) will hold the second seminar of the series "Training and exchange meetings 2023", on November 16, at 12:00 p.m. (EDT). The topic of the meeting will be “Design, use and circulation of Open Educational Resources”.
- To disseminate the work of the VCPH and its country nodes
- To strengthen knowledge of the VCPH Educational Approach within the framework of Permanent Education in Health
- To present challenges in the management of virtual training within the framework of the VCPH country nodes
- To promote the strategic use of the information generated in the nodes and portals of the VCPH
- To promote the collaborative work and the creation of communities of practice of PEH managers within the framework of the VCPH
Date: 16 November
Topic: Design, use and circulation of Open Educational Resources.
- Welcome and presentation of the purpose of the 7th Meeting: “Design, use and circulation of Open Educational Resources”. Gabriel Listovsky. Virtual Campus Coordinator.
- Strategic alliances between educational and health sector institutions for the systematization and dissemination of virtual education processes. Use of networks for the dissemination of materials (OER). Publication of experiences in scientific journals. Carlos Alberto Pereira Oliveira. State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Assistant Director of IFHT/UERJ. Researcher of LAIS/UFRN.
- Open Educational Resources in the Virtual Campus. Gabriel Listovsky. Virtual Campus Coordinator.
- Exchange with participants. Escarle Pena and Maria del Carmen Cadile. International PAHO Consultants.
- Closing remarks. Gabriel Listovsky. Virtual Campus Coordinator.