Information Systems and Digital Health - Why this area is key during and after the pandemic: 10 Experts, 1 Question, 1 Goal
The Department of Evidence and Intelligence for Action in Health of the Pan American Health Organization, in close collaboration with the Social Protection and Health Division of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) invited to a new webinar of the series Share-Listen-Act, COVID 19: Information Systems & Digital Health - Why this area is key during and after the pandemic.
The idea is to change a little bit the format of traditional webinars. Ten experts answered to one question in their area of expertise. This is why the event was called a "Webinar 2.0".
The question each panelist answered was the most voted from participants on Slido during the webinar. Slido opened to allow potential participants to post and vote questions in advance (slido.com #V613). Quick surveys were opened during the webinar for interaction with the audience.
- To change a bit the format of traditional webinars: Ten experts answering to one question in their area of expertise on Information Systems & Digital Health.
- To allow potential participants to post and vote questions in advance vía Slido.com
- To have the most voted question answered by each panelist during the webinar.
- To open quick surveys during the webinar for interaction with the audience.
- To produce 10 Podcast after the Webinar.
After the Webinar, 10 Podcast were produced:
- Telemedicine (Giselle Ricur) - Download: Spanish
- Electronic Health Records and Digital Clinic Records (Daniel Luna, - Download: Spanish
- Information Systems for Health (IS4H) (Mr. Daniel Doane) - Download: English
- Big Data (Ian Brooks) - Download: English
- The Internet of Things (Theresa Bernardo) - Download: English
- Digital Literacy (Walter Curioso) - Download: Spanish
- Artificial Intelligence (Yuri Quintana) - Download: Spanish
- Vital Statistics (Edgar Tullo) - Download: Spanish
- Infodemic (Tina Purnat) - Download: English
- Digital Transformation (Pablo Orefice) - Download: Spanish
These and other postcasts are all published at: https://www.paho.org/ish/index.php/en/podcasts.
- Giselle Ricur, Telemedicine Expert, University of Mendoza, Argentina
- Daniel Luna, WHO Collaborating Center, HIBA, Argentina
- Daniel Doane, International Consultant, Canada
- Ian Brooks, University of Illinois, USA
- Theresa Bernardo, University of Guelph, Canada
- Walter Curioso, Universidad Continental, Peru
- Yuri Quintana, University of Harvard, USA
- Edgar Tullo, Ministry of Health, Government of Paraguay
- Tina Purnat, WHO Epi-Win
- Pablo Orefice, Salud.uy, Government of Uruguay